Hey Fellow Artisan, this is an EXHIBITOR CALL!
Please join me Saturday, November 18, 2017 at the
We’re small but we’re mighty! Make it Indie is a venue for regional artists, crafters and other sorts of cool peddlers to come out and sell their handmade wares. This years’ show will feature but is not limited to the following: glass, wood, ceramics, textiles, jewellery, clothing and Visual Art. Keep in mind this is a Christmas show so plan accordingly; slap a bow on it!
Location: The Lions Community Centre, 157 Elgin Street East, Cobourg. The hall and facilities can be viewed @ www.cobourglionscommunitycentre.com.
Admission: $2.00 for adults, kids under 12 are free.
- There are a limited number of booths available (60) so please get your info in early to ensure placement.
- Applications are considered based upon excellence of craft, mix of media and variety of products and price points.
- To be selected you must:
· Be a fine artist, artisan or craftsperson whose work exhibits originality and technical excellence.
· Exhibit only work created by you, the artist.
· Present a professional booth display. Please note Make it Indie does not provide any draping or walls.
- Booths are 10’ wide by 5’ deep at a cost of $90.00 for the one-day show. This fee includes an 8’ table (should you require one) and a lunch prepared by the catering staff at the Lions Centre.
- Double booths, 10' wide by 10' deep are available at a cost of $180.00.
- Hydro is available in perimeter booths only. These booths are available on a first come basis so please apply early to ensure your placement.
- Only those applications that are complete and payment included will be considered. Please make your cheque payable to Sally McKay-LePage. If you are not accepted for the show your cheque will be returned to you.
When you are selected Make it Indie will:
- List your name and one image of your work on our website with a link to your website.
- List you in the show directory.
- Provide you with the agreed upon booth space at the show;
- Assist you during set-up, throughout the show and during the take down.
- Provide you with a lunch ticket redeemable at the canteen.
- Friday, November 17th, 2017
- Early evening setup will be available. Time to be confirmed.
- Saturday, November 18th, 2017
- 8am set-up for the early birds
- 10am – 4 pm show hours
- 4pm- takedown. All vendor materials must be out of the hall by 6pm.
Standard Details For Vendors:
- Please be in attendance throughout the show.
- Please dismantle your booth only after the show closes.
- Limit yourself to your assigned booth size.
- Nails, hooks or screws are not permitted in the walls or floors of the building.
- No open flames. (Sorry flame work artists! Damn fire Regulations)
- Please specify if you need electricity. Special lighting and extension cords are not provided. Plugs are limited so apply early.